Montreal Math Club

Mathematics students in Montreal - Étudiants de mathématiques à Montréal

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hey, I'm Eric

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eiacono
Pythagoras
Pythagoras

PostSubject: Hey, I'm Eric   Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Hello all,

My name is Eric, and I'm a 2nd year undergrad at Concordia (3rd year total), in honours linguistics with a specialization in pure & applied maths. As a result of this bi-polar-ness, my mathematical interests flit schizophrenically on a week-to-week basis. I used to be interested in mathematical physics, but these days I lean more towards the logic, semantics, and calculus (calculi?) of Tarski, Turing, Godel, and Church. However, I also enjoy number theory though, in certain doses.

Hey Bruno, I wanted to know if I could post some resources for math classes. Like maybe in a help forum or something. Obviously, I wouldn't want this to degrade in people asking for solutions to their hw, but a nice collection of learning resources might be a good addition.

e
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bruno
Admin

Location : the infinite, frictionless plane of uniform density

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I'm Eric   Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:21 pm

Hey Eric!

Of course you can post anything here. Learning resources sound especially nice!

Help with homework is fine also if anybody is wondering, but there are better sites for that where they you will get a faster answer (such as Math Help Forum).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mathclub.justforum.net

Hey, I'm Eric
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Montreal Math Club :: Math Club :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: